Tuesday, April 08, 2008

NKOTB Reunion!!??!!




So I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, cause I was actually a little on the old side to be so into these guys, but I had pictures of the New Kids On The Block, like Maddison has pictures of the Jonas Brothers on my wall. I was an official member of their fan club and can't believe I just found out about this reunion tour. I will seriously take my daughter to a concert if they come close enough. I think they've aged quite well, definitely better than me. They are hotties aren't they?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a poster too.... I even remember being so excited to get a shirt with them on it for Christmas!

-Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

MY oh my how that song brought me back...I am laughing so hard...my mom took me to their concert as a kid and I loved it.
Jess

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

Please don't be embarrassed. I've been posting about this over at my blog and took a stand. I'm a proud NKOTB fan, yes, even at 31