Monday, April 14, 2008

Look What I Found!!




So I had a very productive day today. I have this little "flower garden" in the front yard, where once there was a tree. It came with
the house, I think I have improved it immensely, but I still really didn't like it. It just didn't feel like it should be there, not to mention everything I plant there the moles in our yard think it's a personal invitation to dinner. So today I got the bright idea to put a little fish/flower pond there. There was already this giant sinkhole where the moles had eaten a plant from the bottom to the point of destruction. So I went to Lowes and bought a little pond kit, with the fountain and everything. I dug the hole myself and put the pond in place and it will be beautiful when I am finished. I think I am even going to put some fish in there. Anyway, while I was digging away at this hole, I come across the BIGGEST spider I have ever seen. I am not kidding you I think it's possible it was a tarantula. I'm not sure, but it was huge, so of course I took some pics. Now this thing was huge and I don't particularly like spiders, so these are not great pics, I was a little shaky.


No comments: