Saturday, April 26, 2008

Four Years Ago.....


I was in the hospital having my last baby. The youngest of my clan, and the one with the most personality was born at 1:30pm four years ago today. He is my little wild man, the one with no fears and the one who loves so passionately it can knock you over. He adores his big brother and follows his every move, sticks up for him against their big sister and is the biggest dog lover you'll ever meet. He has such an intense personality, I can only imagine the amazing things he is going to do when he grows up. In the mean time he loves playing outside and with his big brother and sister. He loves Star Wars and pirates and Indiana Jones, he likes to ride bikes and dig in the dirt, he fears nothing and his favorite food is cereal and peanut butter and jelly. Happy Birthday my little man, 4 today, 16 tomorrow, it goes by in such an instant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ben! We love you!

Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jason, Grace, Will and Emma

LA Nickers said...

Adorable!