Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wii time?






So we got a Wii today! It was one of those things, Andrew was returning a movie to Blockbuster and they had one, so he bought it. We have been talking about getting one since Christmas, but could never find one and suddenly today there it was. I think I was probably more excited than the kids. I have decided I won't have to work out now, becausing playing the Wii is most definetely a work out for me.

On another note, we have this wierd rash going through our house. Not sure if they are related, I had it on Sunday, but it looked different then what Maddison or Ben has, but they both have a rash. Maddison's was just on her legs and arms, Ben's is on his cheeks, you can't really see it in the pic, but I tried. Mine, was just all over. I am beginning to think that we are allergic to our house and just need to move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're fun huh? Have you tried boxing yet? It's a workout! We liked bowling....we're going to have to come over and play!
-Ashleigh

L said...

yeah, boxing is awsome, but definetely a workout. i think baseball is the family favorite, i think i already have an injury from it.