Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 2 of child home from school sick...

Only he's not really "sick", just has pink eye, therefore, can't go to school. I have to say, just writing this, my eye is itching. I'm sure the whole house will have it by the end of the week, because hey that's just how we roll. On the plus side, with all the sickness in the house, I have been cleaning like a mad woman, and our house is just starting to smell sparkly clean. Here are a couple of pics, one of the "sick" kid, as you can see from the pic, he feels real bad.:) The second is of my new wall display. I am so proud of myself, I am not real good at decorating, and I did this all on my own, so this is huge. By the way, the pics aren't crooked, I just didn't take a straight picture and was too lazy to correct it.










No comments: