Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day + Wii = lots of fun!!!






You know you've found a winner when your 12 year old and your 3 year old can play a video game together. This has been a blast to have, all three kids can play together and enjoy it. We had friends over last night and had a baseball tournament, boxing, and bowling. The most fun, though, is the game we rented Donkey Kong Blaster, wow, it's intense. My arms hurt so bad, I don't think I'll be able to lift them over my head for a few days. I definetely need to build up my stamina for this game. The whole time we were playing the Donkey Kong game, I was like, my arms are burning, must stop playing, it was great. Oh and if you're wondering what Ben is say, it's "I'm in first mom", and you can see how happy that made Maddison.:)



2 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

I love Wii but only when I can choose the least strenuous and I'm passionate about not winning in case I'm challenged to another game. Grin. Use to be I was passionate about winning, no matter what! Hmmm. Great post and darling photos!

L said...

Yeah, I have had to get used to the strenuous games it involves. I am definetely out of shape.:)