Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stuck

Do you ever just feel stuck? I get that way often, stuck in the same emotion, cooking, reading, writing, whatever it might be, just stuck. I can't stop thinking of the same thing and it drives me crazy. This song that's playing reminds me of it even more, so I thought it fitting to put it up for a couple days. Like being stuck on a verse, I'm stuck in a kind of limbo in life. I've had a lot of changes going on in my life, both mentally and physically and it has just put me into this kind of rut. This limbo of indecision. I feel like I've lost all ability to make decisions, because they might actually be the wrong ones, which by the way, I've made a few of those. I have a big decision coming up soon and the threat of making the right choice is weighing me down. I won't go into it here, but when I decide, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: