Saturday, January 05, 2008

Breath

Sometimes in life things get broken and we don't know how to fix them. People say, "God knows what is best and we will know through him". However, like Bruce, in Bruce Almighty, we look past the signs when they are right in front of us. We don't listen to God and we don't see the signs. It's hard to know what to do when we are struggling so we breath, and we take each day at a time. Sometimes in life that is all we can do. Live each day and hope we make it through it. Everyone has drama in their life, everyone has pain. Some are bigger than others, people lose family members at the worst time, and I think how can my struggles even compare to theirs. Each person's reality is their own, though, and when your in it sometimes your reality just sucks and you feel there is no way out. So I will breath, and I will live each day, and I will survive.

No comments: