Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Still Sick......

So I know your not going to believe this, but I am still sick. Not only do I still have the cough, sore throat, head cold thing, you can now add stomach bug to the mix. Yes it's hard to believe that one human could withstand so much sickness and still manage to write, but I am in fact that sick. I write this from my bed, which is just a couple of steps away from my bathroom, which I cannot venture more than a couple of feet from. I have thrown up, I have done things you really don't even want to know about. It is awful, and for those of you who know me, know that I would rather be lying dead on the side of the road than throwing up, but it happened and I have survived so far. Now if I'm not better by morning, that might be a different post all together. So anyway, just thought I'd give you a little update, since I was so whiny with the first portion of this illness. Hopefully the next time I write, it will be in good health.

No comments: