Thursday, May 01, 2008

I feel like I could collapse....

I can't even imagine how bad Andrew feels, because he is working nights and only slept from 7:30am until 12:30pm. No naps in between, just constant hard work, in a house that's like 78 degrees right now I might add. What's all this work for, you ask, well we are getting our house ready to put on the market. That's right, after 6 or so years we have decided it's time for a move. We have seen houses sell and be resold in this neighborhood and still no kids, I think since we've lived here five houses have sold surrounding us and all of them filled with retired people. Not that I have anything against retired folks, we love our neighbors, in fact we often sit around in the cul-de-sac with them and have "happy hour" with drinks and snacks while the kids run around and play. The thing that's missing from that scenario is other kids for mine to play with. Anyway, long story short, a house right next to some of our best friends is for sale and it's in neighborhood crawling with kids, so we thought we'd give it a shot. It may never happen, as we have to sell our house first, obviously, and the market sucks, but we're gonna give the good ole college try. In the meantime, I have been cleaning up, decorating and just generally fixing the things we should have done a long time ago. It looks so nice right now, I don't even care if it sells.:)

No comments: