Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Randomness.....


Sunday afternoon and I thought I'd post some randomn thoughts. Like we haven't gotten any further on finding our movie that I posted about earlier, which either means the person who has it doesn't read my blog or they are just to guilty to admit having the movie for so long without returning it.

My allergies are killing me today, my eyes are almost swollen shut and my nose looks like Rudolph's. Of course right before seeing folks from college that I haven't seen in like 5 years I have to look like total ass. Karma.

Speaking of college friends, torrrow I am going to see a bunch of girls from college that I haven't seen in years. A bonus is that it's St. Patty's day, so we are likely to drink green beer and be merry!!!

Also we are getting ready to embark on the vacation of a lifetime next week. Disneyworld here we come!!

My dog is the coolest, she has her own little form of sign language. When she wants something, she does this little bowing down, like she's saying please, and if she wants it really bad, she'll actually throw a little bark in for good measure.

I'm reading some awsome poetry by Mary Oliver, she might be my new favorite poet. Definetely right up there with Emily Dickenson.
Oh and I almost forgot, I am starting to volunteer for Open Arms Pregnancy center. I'm super excited about this, I've always thought I would like to help others in some way during an unexpected pregnancy since I've been there, and this just sort of happened.

The birds have finally taken to eating from my bird feeders, so I will soon have many pics of birds hopefully. Until then, here's one just to sort of a teaser.


No comments: