Friday, September 12, 2008

His and Hers iPhones


Andrew and I got iPhones yesterday!! They are super awesome, and I am so excited. We did it in part because AT&T gets better service where we live now and in part because there are more of our friends on it, so we have more mobile to mobile, therefore lowering our bill. I will say, however, that Andrew is not happy with it so far. He is pretty loyal to Sprint, and he loved his Treo, so the verdict is still out on whether or not he will keep it. His biggest complaint is that his phone is not working right, he is dropping calls right and left and not getting service anywhere, but I am so clearly it is a phone thing, and instead of going to the store and just getting a new one, he has to go through Apple. They require you to send them the phone and it's really just a huge hassle, but I'm confident that once he gets one that works correctly he'll love it, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok here is the deal. I like this phone, I like apple, I dislike AT&T some may even say hate. AT&T there job is customer support and selling minutes. They were less than steller. We purchased 2 phones were there for 2 to 3 hours got finished and came home. My brother came over and he, Leigh, and steff all had 3 bars I had none. I went to AT&T and showed them my phone and that it had no service they said it was probably the sim card. They changed s cards and the probl was not fixed. They stated that I had to contact apple to get a new phone this is where I got mad. Never with sprint would they have me contact the maker of the phone. They would have taken care me because there job is customer service. And they did it. Not AT&T though they would rather push their job off to the phone manufacture

Apple has been very nice and very easy to talk to apple is good. The phone I am getting use to and likeing it. Still working on the typing.