Sunday, September 28, 2008

A few of my boys...







So we had a near emergency room visit this weekend, with our youngest. It would have been his second in his 4 short years of life and quite frankly I'm still not convinced we made the right decision. We were having dinner on Friday night at the Country Club with some friends and we were sitting around outside on the patio, after everyone had finished, and it had started getting dark when Ben had some sort of accident and came screaming our way. All the sudden one of the other kids says he's bleeding, and by the time I got to him I'll tell you I've never seen that much blood on one of my kids before, I sort of freaked out. He flipped one of those little metal outdoor tables over and the leg hit him just below the eye. So these pictures really don't do it justice, you can't see the perfect little puncture it make with the band-aid on, but you can kind of see how swollen it is, and I'm sure it's just going to get worse. Also I had to stick in a couple of the boys in their ties that they wore to church on Sunday, Jack was so excited when we saw them in the store so I just had to buy one.

No comments: