Sunday, July 20, 2008

Be Brave!

I found this awesome site while looking one of the many blogs that inspire me and I decided to join in. I haven't really set any rules for myself yet, just thinking it through, but I thought since you might notice the pretty little badge in the sidebar, this, is what it's about. I am by far not a brave person, in fact I would call myself the antithesis of brave. I am not a risk taker in any way, I don't like scary movies, or riding rides, I'm all about comfort level. As you know though, I have started my own photography business, and that my friends takes bravery, especially for me. When I really thought I was going to do this about a year ago and started practicing on friends and family, I thought I'd never be able to do it professionally, because I am not a huge fan of meeting new people. I don't know why, I haven't always been this way, but I am super shy when it comes to meeting new people. Not a good thing to be when in a business, so this Be Brave project seemed right up my alley, feel free to click on over and see what it's all about.

No comments: