Monday, November 12, 2007

My weekend away!!







So I went to a couple of concerts with some girlfriends of mine. We had an absolute blast and everyone should get to have a little fun every once in a while. We went to Kansas on Sat. to see my friend play with some of her friends. This girl was amazing, she's only 17 and already has more talent than most anything your gonna hear on the radio. Then on Sunday, we drove to Kansas City to see Regina Specktor in concert, which all I can really say is WOW. She is amazing, my only complaint would be that we didn't get to see enough of her. Sadly I don't have very many pics, as my little point and shoot, got either stolen or lost, we can't decide which. Here are a couple from Sat. though. And you should definetely check out her music. http://www.bayleykate.com/

No comments: