Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello, my name is Leigh and I'm an addict......

Okay, so I have a few addictions. Pepsi, coffee, and music to name a few, but none are as bad as the internet. I check emails, work on photography sites, it's how I get my news, shop, really lots of stuff that I do requires the use of the internet. I know this about myself, but I didn't really know it was a problem until two days ago, when we lost our internet due to changing of phones. We are going to cell phones only and just keeping my husbands fax line at home, and in the process of that change I didn't have access to the internet. I think I was starting to have physical symptoms of withdrawal. When she told me today that it might be tomorrow, I actually almost cried. It's sad really, I wouldn't survive for 30 seconds on one of those reality shows where you live in the dark ages, I need my technology. Anyway enough rambling I'm just glad to be back on line.

No comments: