Friday, July 22, 2005

Summer!!



Isn't it sad when it's the middle of July, but it feels like summer is already over. We've been so busy and had so much going on that it feels like we've missed summer. We are going on a little vacation next week and then that is it, two weeks later school starts and its all over, the swimming, sleeping in, pancakes for breakfast every morning.
What have we done with our summer you ask, well lots of swimming, some traveling, but mostly just hanging out. That's what summer is all about I guess, but it seems like it's over before it starts. I'm sure we will welcome the routine of school, but there are those that this school year will be monumental. My sister for one has a senior this year, this is the last summer for her, then I'm sure like her mother, my niece will be off to college and never to return. My brother has a senior as well. What do we do with all this time moving stuff....can't it just stand still for a while. This will be my middle childs last year of preschool and then he's off to kindergarten. Wasn't he just born yesterday. Before you know it my oldest will be a senior and my youngest will start school and what will I do with myself. I guess I'll have to find a job to occupy my time, although the older my sister's kids get the busier she seems to get, so maybe I'll save the job thing for retirement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use time to love others; you'll never feel it was wasted.

Doesn't look to me from the pics that you've wasted any time this summer!