Friday, November 07, 2008

Some Pics of a Lazy Friday....





The kids don't have school today, so it feels like a Saturday. We've just been lazing around the house, playing a little Guitar Hero, have coffee by the fireplace and just have a lazy day. We are heading out to the library in a bit to add reading to our list of totally important things to do today. Andrew is building shelves for the storage room/ garage, so we can be a little more organized. I have made a little corner of the garage mine, for my art studio, I've completed my first painting, I'm so excited. Anyway here are some pics of the day, doesn't Jack have the most amazing eyes? A friend of mine recently called them bedroom eyes....I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that term yet, but I can foresee a problem with the girls in the future. I went ahead and put both color and black and white, cause I can't decide which I like best.

No comments: