Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Cleaning House" So To Speak...




So I've been working pretty hard the past week or so on my Photography website, and have sort of given it an overhaul. It's a little classier I think, and it has some really neat new features. The best thing about it, I think, is the new shopping cart addition. Now you can make your orders right from the computer, including paying for your prints if you choose to. I'm pretty excited about all the new changes, it makes not only my life a little easier, but also from those with out of town relatives that want to order prints of their favorite little guy or gal. Speaking of house cleaning, we finally got our entertainment center for our basement, and with the help of some friends, I got it all nice and pretty, so I thought I'd share some photos. The bar is still in need of some pretty things, but hey I'm on a budget, so one thing at a time.

No comments: