Friday, August 15, 2008

Playing In Colorado!!!



I am enjoying the cool weather in Colorado this week, taking my niece's Senior pictures and hanging out with her family. It has been a wonderful week away from my family and all the unpacking and painting and other stuff that goes with new house ownership. The timing of my trip could have been better, but I didn't expect to sell our house the week before I left. The weather could be better, it has been raining all day, and very cold, I actually had to go buy an outfit because it is so cold here. While I am enjoying the time away, I am looking forward to getting back home to my fam, and the new house stuff. I thankfully got one day of picture taking in before the rain started, so here's a little peek at my first senior session.

No comments: